The Butterfly Timo Boll CF1000 Shakehand Ping Pong Paddle is a hybrid of wood and carbon fiber layers. The wooden surface outer plies are followed by a thin layer of carbon fiber. The addition of the carbon fiber will make the blade lighter, stronger and stiffer. This provides a larger sweet spot than an all-wood blade and will therefore be more consistent. Pan Asia Pan Asia is an entry level rubber and places an emphasis on control but it still has enough speed and spin to get the job done. Pan Asia rubber is widely used on many of our recreational rackets for its reliability in all situations. Pan Asia is more entry level rubber due to its emphasis on control.
- Blade Construction: 5-Ply Wood + 2-Ply Carbon
- Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Pan Asia - Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 & Rubber: Pan Asia Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1
- Recommended For Beginning Level Players
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved